Sunday 21 December 2014

Winter Red Lip Favourite

Hello everyone, 

So I have been loving a bold matte lip for the Winter months (of course!) so when this little beauty came from Avon this time  I of course fell in love. However this one isn't very matte - more of a satin finish. It is such a lovely darker red which looks good for a variety of different occasions. The lipstick I am loving this month is the Ultra Colour Lipstick in Scarlett Siren...


I use it with a Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 024 Red Diva and they go together hand in hand so nicely. It isn't like Red 2000 which is a bright red. This one has darker undertones so has a burgundy like look. It stays on for a long time and I think it's increased by matching it up with the lip liner. 


The Ultra Colour technology shows that the colour on the lipstick is exactly the same as what goes onto the lips. It has a high pigmentation and leaves a bold and opaque look which is perfect for this time of year. I definitely can't wait to wear it on Christmas Day! I've had a lot of compliments wearing it and think that it looks great with my skin tone and makes my teeth look whiter which is a bonus!


There aren't really any other words to describe how fab this lipstick is! I really love it and would recommend this lipstick to anyone who loves a bold lip and wants something festive to wear on Christmas Day. Let's just hope it doesn't go all round my face when eating Christmas dinner eh?

So until next time lovelies xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment