Sunday 14 December 2014

Benefit's They're Real Remover - Review

Hello everyone,

I was planning on doing an MWMR for this product but I don't think I could wait to review it mid-week. I am not really one for eye makeup removers because they nearly all tend to irritate my eyes or don't actually get the makeup off properly. I have been going into Boots and Debenhams a lot recently and this item is one that has constantly caught my attention. It costs £14.50 at full price but when I went into Boots it was only £11 so I thought, when else would it be better to try the product when there is money off?


I thought that £14.50 was quite a lot for an eye makeup remover especially if it was then going to irritate my eyes but I took the chance, and I have to say it is brilliant! It isn't liquidy and likely to run all over my hands when applying it to cotton pads and so liquidy so it won't rub onto my eyes properly. It has a thick and gel like formula which really gets to work in removing the eye makeup. It advises that you should wash it off after use but I tend to just use a micellar water on my face afterwards and that tends to do the trick. It doesn't leave my eyelids any more oily than usual and in fact I think it makes them nicer to apply makeup to and I'm not having to use a eyeshadow primer at the moment which is even better.


Just applying a pea size amount to a cotton wool pad to sort out my face after a shower tends to do the trick. I try not to use too much of it because I don't want to have to buy a new one immediately especially at the price it costs. I think it does a really good job and it is the perfect size to be able to take away with you in a wash bag. The screw on lid is durable and so it is hard for spillages to occur from it. The squeezy tube is also great because it is easy to hold and gets a lot of product out just like a hand cream or any other product in a similar sort of packaging.


I would just really recommend this product. I think it works well on both waterproof and non-waterproof makeup. It gets it all off without having to scrub your face so much that it goes bright red! I am very happy with it and would definitely repurchase when it runs out (although I'm hoping thats not anytime soon!)

Let me know what you use to get your eye makeup off and whether or not you have tried this great product.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment