Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Christmas Tag - Part 1

Hello everyone,

So after doing the Autumn Tag on Sunday, I have decided to do another tag and what better one to do than the Christmas Tag. Because there are lots of Christmassy questions, I have decided to answer 5 questions for you all each week. So lets begin with part 1...

When do you finally feel that Christmas is coming?
I feel that Christmas is coming when many things happen: when our town puts the Christmas trees up, when the Christmas Fayre comes into town, when Christmas jumpers come back into fashion, when the John Lewis advert comes on TV, when Christmas songs come on the radio, when my parents buy mince pies - the list is endless! I am just so excited for Christmas and all that comes with it.

When do you start to wear Christmas jumpers?
I have already begun to wear my Christmas jumpers. I tend to start wearing them at the end of November to get my use out of them. I will continue to wear them til February because as I said, I want to get my moneys worth out of them and jumpers are so lovely to wear, Christmas ones are even better!!

What is top of your Christmas list this year?
I have a beauty related list this year of course. There are quite a few items from MAC including a lipstick palette which I really hope I get. There are also some items from Lush including Snow Fairy which I am hoping for from Father Christmas. But I have to say that top of my Christmas list would have to be an external hard drive. I have filled my Macbook's hard drive up after only 3 months of having it so I need some more space.

Do you prefer Christmas Pudding or Mince Pies?
I love both of these! I will eat many mince pies from the middle of November all the way up to the end of January. But I do think that I prefer Christmas pudding. On Christmas day and around the festive season, I eat endless amounts of Christmas pudding. I would probably say that I eat a third of a large Christmas pudding on Christmas Day. I really love Christmas pudding!!

When do you start your Christmas shopping?
Normally I start my Christmas shopping in early November but I have been late this year. I have only just started my Christmas shopping properly. Mum's birthday is on the 4th December so usually I have her presents sorted for both her birthday and Christmas but I have to confess, I only got her birthday present this weekend and I haven't yet sorted her Christmas present oops. I do love Christmas shopping though. I enjoy getting presents for people and then giving them to see their response.

So thats part 1 of the Christmas Tag. Answer the questions on your blogs or down in the comments. Expect part 2 the same time next week.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment