Wednesday 5 August 2015

Mini Kiko Haul

Hello everyone,

Everyone raves on and on about how good the products are from Kiko and also how cheap they are. I had found a few things that I wanted to get but because you have to have a minimum spend online, I always left it. However I recently went shopping in Cambridge and stopped by at Kiko. They had a great sale on and I spent ages in there trying to decide what to spend the last of my money on.

I was looking for some specific things after hearing raving reviews about them. Luckily when I found them, they were all on sale. I wanted to try these as I had heard about their amazing quality and because of the price. Here is what I treated myself to...


Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows in shades 25 and 38
These eyeshadow sticks are out of this world in my opinion. They are so highly pigmented its amazing. I have wanted to try the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow sticks for ages but because of the price I was a bit sceptical. Trying the Kiko ones as an alternative was a great idea. In the sale, they were only £3.40 each, which I believe to be a steal. Shade 25 is a great colour for all over the lid if you want a subtle look. It is also a great base shade and a brightening shade for in the corner of the eye. Shade 38 is great for all over the lid for an evening and dramatic look. It is also a great colour for in the crease. These shades are all great for their blending abilities. However, if you leave them too long, then they set, so you better get the blending brush out fast! These eyeshadow sticks have staying power, as the name of them suggests. To take them off, a good eye makeup remover is needed, especially one that removes waterproof makeup. I use Benefit's They're Real Remover and it works a treat.


Mosaic Blush in 01 Inspiration Rose Coral
I love a good coral and peach blush as most of you know. If I'm being honest with you, one of the only reasons that I bought it was because of the pattern of the product. It is a great product because you can swirl the brush around it and get all of the colours on the brush at once. This blush is really really pigmented. It is one of the most pigmented blushes I own. However, I don't really like the packaging. It is quite bulky and I find it kind of heavy. I also have difficulty in opening it sometimes. An upside however is that there is a decent sized mirror in it which is great for application on the go. For me, this is the most perfect summery shade. It is great in the Spring and Summer months and I think would also be good as a transition from Summer to Autumn shades; hence I think it is a good blush for all times of the year.


These products from Kiko are all great, and due to these good experiences, I will definitely be going in there again to purchase some other bits and pieces. I would really like to try the Kiko lipsticks as I have heard really good things about them. If you have any other recommendations, please feel free to send them my way, because as you know, I'm always up for trying new beauty bits.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment