Sunday 20 December 2015

No7 Beauty Advent Calendar 2015 - Week 2

Hello everyone,

Sorry it has taken longer than usual posting this weeks instalment of what is in the No7 advent calendar. I came home on Monday for Christmas and have been busy every single day this week. However, I couldn't let my lovely readers go without the second week of exciting beauty bits. So here we go...


Day 8: Protect and Perfect Intense Hand Cream
I got this a miniature hand cream in the advent calendar and mum stole it and put it in her handbag. Guess what happened this year? - the exact same thing! I managed to use it once before she nabbed it off me. Although I can't give much of a review because of this, I did enjoy it. It was a great size to fit in a handbag, hence the steal from mum, and it is also so nourishing for the skin and very hydrating, locking in moisture and making the hands amazingly soft.

Day 9: Skin Illuminator in Peach
As many of you old and loyal readers to VeryBeth will know, I love this product! Many times I have received this from No7 and each time it's filled me with joy. This size lasts me all year with it being used nearly every day. I either use it under foundation, on top of foundation or mixed with foundation. This item is multipurpose and brilliant for all year round. It is the perfect size also to put in a makeup bag, meaning it is good for travelling. If you are looking for a highlighter, look no further, rush out and buy this!!

Day 10: Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in Bronze
Last year in the advent calendar, there was a full size liquid eyeliner. However this year there is a full sized gel-like eyeliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The colour was so glittery and great for both the waterline and lashline. I had an Avon one once and its nearly all gone now so its great to try a different brand of a similar product. It is great for christmas time and I would personally say it is more of a gold colour than a bronze.

Day 11: Beautiful Skin Perfecting Body Polish
Usually, I'm not a fan of body polishes and scrubs, however I was prepared to try this as I do with others I get. Its the same size as the body wash I received earlier on in December. It has a nice scent and is quite exfoliating - which obviously is what you seek for in a body scrub. However, I don't know if I would buy the full size product as I don't usually buy body scrubs as I don't use fake tan or anything so don't have much of a need for them.

Day 12: BB Lips Beauty Balm in Blink Pink
Now if you have read some of my last blog posts, you will have seen that I have already got this product in full size. It was a miniature BB lip balm in a really nice shade. Beth nabbed this one as well as the eyeshadow because I thought she would really like it. It is a great size for a handbag on a night out. It is also brilliant in hydrating and nourishing the lips. It helps to reduce chapped lips but still manages to make them look beautiful with the gorgeous baby pink shade it comes in.

Day 13: Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil in Brown
Once again I got another eyeliner in the same style as the full sized one I got earlier on in the week. However this one is a miniature one. I really like this shade. As someone who isnt too daring with eyeliner, in the day I will tend to use a brown eyeliner if I do a fairly neutral eye look. It is so easy to apply and it is great to smudge if the eye look is more exciting. I really like this and the miniature size means its great to take travelling or in a handbag if you need to top up the eyeliner on the go.

Day 14: Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Me Me Me
The final product this week was a lovely pink nail varnish. It is a colour which my mum loves so when I brought it back from uni with me, she took it straight away and painted her nails with it - so guess who is not seeing that again! These size nail varnishes are great to receive in the advent calendar because they are full of product and are especially great for packing in an overnight or travelling bag. I know many people who would love this colour, so I might have to make some purchases of it for some gifts.

So I hope you all enjoyed this weeks round up of what was in my No7 advent calendar. Sorry that it was very late - hopefully I wont leave you waiting too long with week 3! How are your advent calendars going? Are you fed up of chocolate yet? Have you got some exciting other things? Let me know in the comments below.

Only 5 sleeps til Christmas!!

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment