Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy 1st Birthday VeryBeth!

Hello everyone,

Once again I've been a bad blogger. I'm sorry I haven't blogged for over two months now. I had lots of ideas and then life stuff happened. I have been so busy that I haven't even got round to planning blog posts, let alone writing them. But this one had to go up today for one reason...

It's the first birthday of VeryBeth!

I wish I had a cake to put a candle in to mark the occasion. There have been a whole variety of posts over this last year, ranging from hauls to tags to favourites. I look forward to what is coming next for this blog and look forward to writing (hopefully) more interesting blog posts for you all.

I love doing this blog, and it is just such a shame that I get so busy that I can't keep up with it. So I am sorry for the lack of posts, but I hope to be writing some more very soon.

Lots has happened over the past two months, including me starting university. I am absolutely loving uni life and I can't wait to write about it for you all and show you the gang I am living with and what uni life is just like in general. So please bear with for now, but hold me to the fact that I am promising you more blog posts very soon.

Now I live in a big city with many more shops to what I'm used to, there will be many posts coming your way I'm sure - whether they be hauls, reviews, swatches - who knows!

So this is just me checking in for now and letting you know that I am still alive and haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth. I will be back very shortly. I look forward to what the next year has in store for VeryBeth.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment