Sunday 11 January 2015

Lush Christmas Presents

Hello everyone,

I was very privileged to get some little presents from family and friends from Lush this Christmas. I am a bath bomb lover and when it comes to the Christmas range but the thing I love the most has to be the Snow Fairy shower gel. Here are the little gems I got for Christmas...


I got some lovely things, some of which I have loved in the past and some of which are brand new to me. I thought I'd just do a mini review on them and get myself more excited about using them.

Butterbear Bath Ballistic:


I love the Butterball bath ballistic and when they brought this out for Christmas, it was definitely going on my Christmas list. It is the same as the Butterball but in the shape of a very cute polar bear. I think it is a great bath product because of all the great essential oils and butters which moisturise the skin. It has a vanilla like scent with hints of cocoa butter. Something I really like about the Butterball and other variations of it, is that it doesnt make the bath change to a bright colour. This bath bomb focuses more on the goodness of the bath than the colour and sometimes I need that to chill out and wind down after a stressful week or something. He really is a cute little fella and I can't wait to use him soon. 

Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic:


This bath ballistic gives off such a wonderful array of blue and pink colours which then mix to make a deep purple colour to make your bath actually look like the night sky. It has the same smell as the 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap which is really nice also. It has quite a strong smell of toffee and honey which are kind of sickly but not so strong that it's overbearing. I dont know if I would buy it all year round so it is quite nice to try it at Christmas. This size bath ballistic you could probably cut in half to get two baths out of it but I dont know if I will be doing that when I use it or not.

The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar:


The thing we tend to use the most of in baths in my house are the bubble bars. My dad and brother dont like bath ballistics because they make the bath water bright and vibrant colours. Bubble bars on the other hand are something we all use because who doesnt love a bubble bath? I searched for this when I went to Leeds in October because I wanted to try it before Christmas but I couldnt find it so when I got it in my stocking I was thrilled. I think it has quite an acquired smell but I like it and think that you can probably get two baths out of it. The smell I can get the most from it is Lavender and I think this little guy is very buttery and kind of melty so I have a feeling he will do wonders for the skin in the bath.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel:


Yes everyone, we got it!! If you read my first blog post back in October, I wrote about how I love this product and buy it every Christmas but because they didnt have the 100ml size in store I decided not to buy it. It was right at the top of my Christmas list and my gran bought it for me for Christmas in the 250ml size. I was very very excited about this. It goes without saying that it is the sweetest scent that Lush do but by no means is it sickly. Lush tend to do a variety of products with this sweet, candyfloss type scent and I think I have tried most of them. This now lives in the shower and I use it without fail everyday but I am not looking forward to the day where I run out of it. 

However I was lucky enough to get two Lush boxes which have it in also...

Little Snow Fairy Gift Box: 


I got two of these for Christmas; one from my cousin and one from my friend. I just love Snow Fairy and to get two minis means that I can take it away with me when I go for a sleepover or a weekend away. It also makes me feel less sad about the idea of finishing my 250ml shower gel. I have never used a FUN product before and I am really excited about doing so. The FUN is in the nice sweet, candyfloss scent which I really like. I know it sounds childish but I am looking forward to making a pig out of the pink FUN. I cant wait to use it as a bubble bar, shower gel, shampoo and just for modelling. I have heard great reviews for these and to get two of them really made me happy - so thank you Amy and Meera!

So they were the Christmas presents from from Lush from my family and friends. I am excited for trying the new products which I havent tried before and just stocking up on my Lush collection in the bathroom. Let me know in the comments what bath and body stuff you got for Christmas and if there were any Lush bits in your stocking from Father Christmas or under the tree.

So until next time lovelies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment