Sunday 19 July 2015

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Range

Hello everyone,

So before my summer holiday away to Center Parcs with my best friends, I decided to treat myself to some little bits from The Body Shop of which the smell would remind me of my summer holidays. So when I smelt the Virgin Mojito range, I fell in love and knew that it would be the smell of my summer. I decided to buy a small body butter and a body sorbet in the scent and have used them a lot so I thought I'd review each of them for you. 


The smell of this is so addictive. It is so fresh and smells so strongly of Mojito. It has such a lovely initial smell of the lime. It is so citrusy and makes you smell so lovely all day. The undertones of mint which come next are nice and fresh and perfect for the summer. I love using them in the morning as they wake you up and get you ready for the day.


The Body Shop Body Butters are something which I have not got on too well with in the past. I find them sometimes too thick to use which can make it off putting. After loving my most recent Pink Grapefruit one, I thought I would try out the Virgin Mojito one and I am so happy I did. Even though I only have the smaller size, it is perfect. It is a great size to fit into a washbag or a handbag to travel with. I find that using it in the morning really gets me going for the day. I am happy they do this in a small size as well as the regular one, but next time I go into The Body Shop I will be upgrading to the bigger size and getting my moneys worth.

I have never tried The Body Shop Body Sorbets before but I am so happy that the first one I tried was from the Virgin Mojito range. However the main thing that put me off was the texture. I understand that it is supposed to be a lot lighter than the Body Butters but I don't know if I will repurchase it when I have finished. I find it hard to rub in and feel that there is some sort of residue that is left after applying it. I love using a moisturiser before I get dressed and after a shower, but I don't think that the Body Sorbets are good enough for hydrating my skin.

So if you love fresh, citrusy, summery scents then this one is definitely for you. However this range is believed to be limited edition (excuse me whilst I cry) so once it's gone, it's gone. Hopefully there will be some left after I have stocked up haha. And for those of you who are under 18, don't worry, you don't need to show your ID to get your hands on it - so make the most of this sort of mojito!

If you have tried this lovely range I would love to hear what you think of it.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment