Thursday 30 October 2014

Mid-week Mini Review 1

Hello everyone,

I have decided to do a mini review every week (when I can) so I don’t abandon you completely when I’m busy. So I will be calling this the ‘Mid-week Mini Review’ (catchy eh?). They are likely to be on anything so look out for the most randomest of things.

This week is a skincare favourite which I have and the added bonus is that it is drugstore! I love drugstore skincare products. I think if you look hard enough, you can find some brilliant money saving products which is especially good if you are a student or if your money box is nearly empty. The two stores I tend to get my skincare products from are Boots and Superdrug. I have a few high end skincare products but time and time again I will go back to the drugstore stuff.

When having a wash in the morning or a shower, I always use an exfoliator in the shower followed by a face wash. The face wash I am loving at the moment is the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash…


I have used a variety of cleansers and face washes in my morning and evening skincare routine but this is one of my favourites so far. This one comes in a see-through bottle from Boots' Tea Tree and Witch Hazel own range. I like how you can see how much product you have left so you know when another trip into town will be needed to replace it. It is a nice translucent liquid which I like as I don’t find it sticky and heavy so it can be easily applied and washed off when finished.


The idea that it forms a foam without the need for rubbing it between your hands once water has been added is brilliant. I tend to use it mostly when I’m in the shower so I can apply it straight to my skin without any unnecessary hassle. My favourite thing about this product though is how smooth it makes my skin after use. Many cleansers and face washes tend to irritate my skin or a moisturiser is needed very soon after use otherwise my skin begins to dry out. This is so moisturising that I come out of the shower feeling both cleansed and moisturised.

I really love this product and think that for £3.59 it is a steal not to buy it! I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to spend as little as they can on skincare or for those wanting to try out a range of products before they decide what is for them. Also, Boots often have skincare items on 3 for 2 so if you are looking to try some new products, definitely head in when this offer is on.

If you try this, let me know how you get on. And of course I love to know what you are all loving, so let me know your favourite skincare product at the moment.


So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment