Sunday 26 October 2014

Autumn/Christmas Lush Hall

Hello everyone,

So, after spending most of this weekend in Leeds looking at Leeds Trinity University and seeing my wonderful family, I had to make sure there was time for me to do some shopping!

After spending barely anything in Primark which is a rarity for me, I then went through Boots and didn't by anything (a shocker I know). I made my way to Lush after seeing that some new products had been brought out for their Autumn/Christmas range.

My aim was to buy Snow Fairy. A product I buy each year without fail. A beautifully smelling shower gel which is the most gorgeous shade of pink with the perfect amount of glitter. Unfortunately, they had sold out of the size I wanted to get and being a sixth form student with a minimal amount of money, I was unable to justify spending £11.95 on a shower gel. So fingers crossed, Father Christmas will be placing one in my stocking this Christmas.

The products I did purchase however, I am very happy with and cannot wait to use them!

The first one I picked up after many recommendations from YouTubers and Bloggers was the Northern Lights Bath Ballistic...


The lady in the shop offered to demonstrate it for me and it is just as amazing in person as it seems on videos and blog posts. The colour that the water goes and the amount of stary glittery goodness which erupts from it is stunning. I cannot wait to use this in a bath leading up to Bonfire Night.

Next was something I've not seen before and I don't know if it's from the Autumn range or if I've been blind in all my years going to Lush. This is the Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon (strange I know)...


It seems that this is like a Bubble Bar crossed with a Bath Ballistic. I can't wait to try it out, and I'm sure I will let you know how I get on with it and whether or not I will be repurchasing it again in the future.

I am a sucker for the sweet scents in Lush. I would much rather buy something sweet than anything with a rich or spicy undertone. That is why I picked up the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar...


I feel that this smells very very similar to Snow Fairy, so purchasing this made me happy. I felt like I bought a snippet of Snow Fairy even if it wasn't the real thing. The Bubble Bars from Lush are one of my favourite things to purchase because sometimes you (or I in this case) would prefer bubbles over coloured and glittery water. I can't wait to use this in the bath after probably a tiring day so I can reminisce about that sweet smell.

The final product I bought from Lush was a Bath Ballistic from the Christmas range. It was the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic...


I just know that when I use this, I will 100% be ready for Christmas! Using Lush Pud and Golden Wonder in previous years on Christmas Eve have always got me excited for Christmas and I know that Father Christmas (the Bath Ballistic haha) will get me in the mood for Christmas. I can't wait to see what Christmassy goodness will erupt in the bath.

So on the whole, my Lush purchase wasn't too bad. I can't wait to get Snow Fairy hopefully. I also stopped off to treat myself to a few beauty products from Harvey Nichols so expect a blog posy on a lipstick I bought from there soon. If you like matte lipsticks with rose gold packaging, I'm sure that the blog post will be for you and if you're anything like me, it will result in the purchase of at least one of the shades.

Let me know what Lush products you are enjoying and what is making you excited for the Autumn and Winter months.

So until next time lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment